The world has changed, and we’re changing with it. The 21st Century demands new tools and education to advance and ensure our safety and security. A Bachelor of Science degree in Emergency Services Management from Bethel University will position you as a leader in emergency planning and preparedness. In this program, you will:
- Learn how to develop and implement strategic, proactive plans of response and recovery before an emergency arises.
- Study the science behind the threats, both natural and man-made, and be able to put in motion strategies to address those threats, not just react to them.
- Learn current emergency response systems, regulations, and techniques, as well as how to implement policies and procedures to effectively reduce the impacts of disasters.
- Hone your strategic and tactical skills and increase your understanding of ESM duties and responsibilities.
- Be educated in the administrative and leadership skills crucial for response to global, state, and local emergencies and disasters.
Studying online offers many advantages that you cannot get from a traditional classroom environment. Having a career will no longer hinder you from earning your degree.
Time for Life: Classes are online. With just a touch of your finger, you will be able to access your classes anytime, anywhere.
Learn with Peers: You will find your classmates are just like you. Bethel University College of Public Service students are working professionals with busy lives and families.
Relevant Coursework: Our degree programs are designed to be applicable to your work life from the first day of class. Often projects actually involve your individual work life. All courses are developed to help you excel in your career, even before you graduate.
Writing-based, Not Test-based: Strong communication skills drive success in the field. We make sure you become an expert at communicating, not test taking, and grades are determined by a writing-based curriculum. We even offer writing workshops to help students become comfortable with good writing techniques.Success is the Goal: You will never have to worry about what comes next or how the program works. Our enrollment counselors help you from your first questions until your diploma is in your hand.